Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Denim Jacket


Natasha Poly in Vogue Paris June/July 2008
modelcouture via All For Fashion

Up until recently I hadn't worn a denim jacket since I was a little kid. I found a great-fitting one in Newtown (strip-shop district in Sydney's inner west) and have worn it a few times with my S&B Black Rats (I am a massive fan) or over a dress (both mini & maxi). I would never wear a denim jacket with jeans - that's just too much denim! I think its good to keep it down to one denim item at a time in order for it to remain fashion forward and edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)