Monday, April 26, 2010

Rosie goes 80s Glam



Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Vogue Russia May 2010

I love these shots of Rosie as they are so 80s - but in a good way! Lace bodices, body-con dresses, gloves - makes me want to hit the dance floor! I bought an 80s Lisa Ho bodysuit a couple of weeks ago that I can't wait to wear. I think I particularly find the 80s trends fascinating because those are the looks which were my first glances at fashion as a child. The first two images definitely have something very Madonna-esque about them, with the second outfit a 2010 spin on the pink dress worn in Madonna's 1985 "Material Girl" video.

Madonna - Material Girl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)