Friday, July 30, 2010

Ksubi Spring/Summer 2010











Ksubi Spring/Summer 2010 at Rosemount Fashion Week

I've never really been a fan of Ksubi until this collection. Maybe because I'm not a big jeans fan as I feel more comfortable in tights or pants. However, I do own a fabulous pair of   Ksubi lycra tights with industrial zippers down the back of the leg, which have become a wardrobe favourite of mine. They are so Lady Gaga....in a good way of course. Perhaps, this show caught my attention because Bambi was one of the models strutting down the runway. She is definitely one of my fav Aussie models at the moment. This collection is exactly the sort of thing I'm into at the moment, which I would describe as "tough glamour". I'm very much a fan of monochrome, bodysuits and black suede ankle wedge boots (I can't stop wearing mine!) As for jeans, I haven't worn white jeans in years, but I think they may the perfect staple piece this summer. Love the straight hair, black eyes and nude lips too - a look you can't go wrong with for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)