Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chillaxing one lazy Wednesday afternoon

All Good in the Hood - Embrace the hoodie for chill out sessions at home
Le Fashion

 
So true!

  Loving the shirt, legging & boot look for a casual day out

Here I am by David Morales (Kaskade Remix)
 I fell in love with this song in The Devil Wears Prada and have gone back to dancing to it in my bedroom after hearing it on the weekend. There's something so dreamy and happy about it :)


Film obsession of the moment: New York, I Love You
I've been waiting to watch this movies since I saw the trailer last year. I don't think it ever hit Australian cinemas. I finally found it on the net. It's a little weird and random like the original Paris, Je t'aime but I thought that was what made it fabulous in an arty, quirky way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)