Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Wonderland of Chanel Accessories Designer Laetitia Crahay

 

  

 
Marie Claire via I LOVE WILDFOX Blog 

I am in awe of Laetita's Crahay home which resembles jumping down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland - quirky, vintage pieces mixed with iconic Chanel treasures. Going to such a place for me would be like taking a small child to a toy store - heaven! I particularly love the white guitar (even though i don't play) but what's wrong with that? I should be still able to admire such a beautiful possession. Seeing her home has inspired me to add some quirky pieces to my own space, which I'm finally getting round to properly decorating. At the moment I'm right into mixing new with old, classic with quirky, just like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)