Monday, June 28, 2010

Lusting Right Now

Having a bit of a play on Polyvore :)
Relaxed Glamour

Relaxed Glamour by Mademoisellestefani featuring Jeffrey Campbell shoes

I love drifting into wardrobe wonderland on Polyvore, putting together the perfect outfit, without having to worry about finding my size or sticking to a budget. Some of those collages on Polyvore are amazing, but right now I'm going for minimalistic. This set is based on my favourite look of the moment being a skirt and top or dress, teamed with a blazer and wedges. I have been wearing my Tony Bianco wedges to death. They are such a great alternative to painful, sky-scraper heels. I wanted to buy Jeffrey Campbell ones but I couldn't find a local retailer at the time and didn't want to run the risk of purchasing the wrong size. In saying that, I adore these furry ones above. Such a statement shoe! I want to eventually get one of these black Michael Kors fashion watches. I have a very classic IWC watch that my dad bought for me as a gift, but it would be nice to mix it up sometimes. I was trying to find the new ceramic Bulgari rings, but I could only find the original version. Although, I'm not a ring person (I tend to get annoyed by them and lose them when I take them off), I think the Bulgari ones are stunning. As for the Balenciaga's new perfume, I hope to be acquiring that very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)