Saturday, June 26, 2010

Red & Leopard



Eniko Mihalik
Vogue Nippon August 2010

My favourite colour with my favourite print! I was crazy about leopard when I was about 10 years old - jacket, belt, bags, purses, scarves and hats. I still have some of it. I'm just as crazy for the colour red too - my car, diary, laptop case, coffee mugs etc. This shoot is so dramatic and glamourous - chateau, sports car, suspender-stockings, fur coats and leopard print. I was thinking about wearing red lips tonight for my dinner with friends out, rather than my usual nude. After seeing this shoot, red definitely wins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)