Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lace Beauty






Ali Stephens
Photographed by Eric Guillemain
Fair Italia August 2010

There is something classic, yet still modern about this shoot. The lace dresses look fantastic against up against the classic white interiors of the setting. I love the dress in the 4th pic. So elegant and classic. The make up is very minimalistic which allows the beauty of the dresses and the backdrop to come through. This shoot further reminds me that I must buy a fern to keep indoors. I'm obsessed with indoor plants at the moment. They remind me of my grandmother's house back in the early 90s. She had them everywhere. Indoor plants seemed to have disappeared for a while but are quickly making a return. I was sceptical at first when my friend Belle, who has studied interior design, suggested I get some for my space, but I've taken a liking to them of late. Looks like I'm in need of a visit to the garden centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)