Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Luxurious Lace




Vogue Paris September 2010

In terms of creating a sexy look, you can't go past black lace. This shoot features black lace in all sorts of forms - bodysuits, shirts & dresses. I just love the first pic with the rose in her mouth. Incredibly stunning. Just as I was thinking it may be move on from lace, it seems to be all over the place again. There is something very classic about lace, and when worn the right way, it can look incredibly stylish. This weekend I'm attending the Rosemount Sydney Fashion Show and I'm thinking the event is the perfect opportunity to show off my black lace stockings. Paired with a simple LBD and either my lace suede boots or hot pink satin peep toes. Still yet to decide on the rest of the outfit but I think something in black lace is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)