Sunday, September 26, 2010

Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
















Wow! That's the first word that came to mind when I saw Pucci's latest collection. My original plan was to do individual posts on my favourite pieces/designers from each of the major fashion weeks starting with New York, moving on the London, then Milan etc. With the amount of uni week I've had to do, I haven't got round to compiling all the pictures. And then when I saw this collection, I just couldn't wait to post it! This is what my dream summer/spring wardrobe would look like - sheer, blue & white psychedelic print maxis and kaftans, brown leather sandals, and crochet dresses. I love how the fabrics just flow as the models strut along the runway, the lace-up detailing,  the summery 'I did it myself hair' and natural-looking makeup. It's making me get all excited for the warm summer months ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)