Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Color Collection


It's hard not to want all twelve shades of Tom Ford's Private Blend Lip Color. Since the first time I saw them I decided I had to get at least one...maybe two :) I have the ad (pic above) perched above my desk because I love it so much. How can one resist? Perfect, bright colours and irresistible stylish packaging by fashionisto Tom Ford. Since I'm a fan of nude coloured lips for both night and day, and I love the odd red lipped night out, I've narrowed it down to Blush Nude (just enough pink to stop you looking washed out) and True Coral (perfect for a hot summer night). 





Blush Nude & True Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)