Monday, September 27, 2010

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld's NYC Apartment

Over the last few days I've found myself more intrigued and interested in house magazines, blogs featuring interiors and buying homewares than ever. I must be growing up! I've always been interested in decorating and interiors, but still loved clothes so much more. I think it won't be long before I love them both equally. So expect to see more decorating & interior inspiration on hôtel de mode. I'm particularly interested in getting inspiration from the homes of fashion designers and other influential people in the world of fashion. Who better to start with than Julia Restoin-Roitfled in her NYC home?  I love the simplicity of the wooden floor, white walls and modern furniture. The little quirky details give the space character. Her place incredibly personalised despite it's minimalism. The stacks of magazines & fashion coffee table books remind me of my space.



Oh I just love her bag - I'm a massive fan of drawstring bags!

 Another one of my recent obsessions - Orchids

Julia is so naturally stunning



 Adorable :)


 The ultimate shoe collection

 YSL 



 Such a cool photo

Loving this vintage tiger bracelet - I have a snake one which I just adore

Pics from The Selby
(My new fav blog! - Check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)